Harry Potter and Voldemorts Daughter

Post  Guest on August 5th 2008, 11:39 am

Ages will be different to make them work so here goes:

Main Boys

Fred - 18, George - 18, Harry - 17, Ron - 17, Neville - 17, Draco - 17

Main Girls

Roxanne - 17, Hermione - 17, Kimberley - 16, Ginny - 16

' Thinking' " Talking" Author notes

And now here is the first chapter of Harry Potter and Voldemort's Daughter!

It was the 18th of January and the freezing cold and dreary weather did not stop one girl from jumping up and down in excitement for it was her birthday and she was looking forward to getting older and taking on more responsibilities.

The girl was the age of 15 and acted like a child of 5. But if you told her she would say "and? You only live once!" and walk away smiling. The girl is Kimberley-Ann Boyce. Kimberley if you're reading this please notes I DO know how to spell your name! Kimberley had blue eyes and long dirty brown hair.

It was tradition to wait until 8 o'clock until you got your birthday presents but Kimberley wasn't one to keep traditions. As soon as she woke up she went into her parents room only to find them with a sorrowful expression on their faces. "Kimberley I think you should sit down for this." her mother said as she started to get tears in her eyes.

"You like the truth so here it is Kimberley, you aren't out child. You were adopted by us when you were about 2 months old." he father continued. Kimberley please if you are reading this remembers that it is a story!!

"Adopted?" Kimberley asked, not really surprised by the answer, for she had figured it out years and years ago something was different from her and her family.

"Yes. But the thing is you are a witch. Your mother was a witch and father was a wizard." He continued for he knew if he stopped he would not be able to continue.

"What do you mean?" Kimberley asked. Now she saw beginning to get scared.

"I mean that you have special powers and are going to go to a school that can help you to use them for the better of man kind." was the only reply she got. She was about to ask more questions when the doorbell rang and she ran to get it.

"Hello can I help you?" She asked the stranger.

"Yes I hope you can. I'm looking for a young girl who goes by the name of Kimberley-Ann does she live here?" Asked the stranger.

"Hold on and I'll get my parents." she replied as she ran to get them.

"Finally you're here. We have told her and once she has packed you can be on your way." Replied Mr Boyce as he extended his hand to shake the strangers.

"Yes, yes. Now, come quickly we need to get your school things and such." The stranger replied as waited for Kimberley to say good-bye to the Boyce's and collect some things.

As they walked Kimberley noticed that a bright red bus had appeared in front of them and that the young freckled face boy with red hair was putting her things into the bus. As she stepped on the bus she noticed it was different from all the other busses she had been on. It had quiet a few tables and chairs stuck to the floor of the bus and a small café near the middle of it with a small, plump, middle aged woman serving from behind it.

"Hope you don't mind but this should get us to London in about a hour." said the stranger.

"I don't mean to sound rude but.who are you? And did you know my birth parents?" Kimberley asked. 'I hope he has some answers to my questions!'

"I am your godfather but did not have any knowledge of this until the adoption was complete." He said bitterly. "If I did I would have stopped it immediately! I am also your uncle."

"Cool." was all that Kimberley said.

After a while Kimberley was wondering something and decided to ask. "Do you ever smile? Cuz' ever since meet you, you haven't."

"I do smile but only often as I am not used to letting people inside my heart." He said as he began to laugh. "I know we are going to have a great year a head of us Kimberley. Even if you don't think so."

When they arrived in London they stepped out side and were greeted by the hustle and bustle of people shopping and walking about. They walked into a shabby looking building called 'the leaky cauldron' and were greeted by the shrill silence as everyone noticed who had just walked in.

"A cup of tea sir?" Asked a female barmaid, shaking like a leaf.

"Yes I think I will, Kimberley would you like any thing?" He asked looking at her.

"Can I have a cup of milk please?" She asked growing very quiet.

"And a cup of milk please, bring it over to the table." Then he walked off towards a small table at the back of the room with Kimberley following closely behind him.

"We will get your things after we finish our drinks then we shall go and get your school things then come back here for the night and board the train to Hogwarts tomorrow." was all that he said as he sat down on one of the three dusty looking old chairs whilst not looking at her.

"What's your name? I don't think you've told me before." Kimberley asked as she watched him turn to face her.

"My name is Severus Snape, the potions master at Hogwarts." Severus said as he picked up his tea and began to drink it.

After they both finished they paid the barmaid for there drinks and then they walked to the brown back door and Snape then tapped a few of the bricks on a bright red wall then they all began to move making an archway entrance. Behind the wall, was more than about three hundred people wearing hats and dark black robes walking around and carrying some bags with them. " Welcome Kimberley, to Diagon Ally."

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter and Voldemorts Daughter

Post  David on August 5th 2008, 11:51 am

I have Read Them all and they are all really good Lily, Did you really write them ALL or did you Get any Help?!

Professor
Professor

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile http://hpforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sweettahsin on August 5th 2008, 1:09 pm

Read the first chapter.. looks pretty good Very Happy

"I swear I don't know. One second the glass was there and the next it was gone. It was like magic."
sweettahsin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile http://hpforum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenn on August 7th 2008, 3:06 pm

This is really good so far =]
I'm going to read the other chapters just now Smile.
Jenn
Professor
Professor

Female
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on August 7th 2008, 3:39 pm

Jenn wrote:This is really good so far =]
I'm going to read the other chapters just now Smile.
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down