Harry Potter and Voldemorts Daughter Chapter 4

Go down

Harry Potter and Voldemorts Daughter Chapter 4

Post  Guest on August 5th 2008, 11:44 am

When she entered the castle behind Snape, she saw the silver, shinny, suits of armour standing about only ten feet away from each other she saw some silver coloured ghost drift by her and then she saw another ghost with a potato gun in his hands aiming for her and Snape.

" Professor Snape that ghost got a potato gun!" Kimberley shouted as she watched Snape turn around.

" BLOODY BARON!" He shouted as yet another ghost had appeared and started to chase after the other ghost. " That was Peeves the poltergeist. Now keep up Kimberley."

After what seemed like walking for hours she was lead over to a huge grey statue shaped like a falcon with its wings spread open slightly.

" Macaroon and tablet." Snape said then the statue began to turn around. 'what are those anyway?'

When they reached the top of the stairs Kimberley was shocked at the amount of pictures that lay on the walls and the bookshelves that held about a thousand books.

" Ah Kimberley-Ann I presume?" Asked a very old man as he walked down another flight of stairs.

" Yes sir." Kimberley said looking at him in wonder of who he is.

" I, am professor Dumbledore, head master of this school." He said giving a slight bow and Kimberley immediately did a curtsy.

" It is a pleasure to meet you sir." She said standing up.

" You also, now, shall we go down to the feast and get you sorted my dear." Dumbledore said as he started to walk down the stairs.

Once they reached the stairs Snape told Kimberley to say behind him at all times. When they walked into the great hall Kimberley looked up at the enchanted ceiling and marvelled at the blackness of the ceiling. When Kimberley looked at the great hall she saw four long tables that had hundreds of people sitting on the four tables that had gold plates on them.

" Ah welcome, one and all back to another year of wizardry. Now before we eat, I have a few announcements, out new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher shall be me. And yes you needn't worry that I shall fall against the curse that has plagued the defence against dark arts teachers from school for many years. Now, for all of you trouble makers Fred and George and new first years, the forbidden forest is both extremely dangers and out of bounds." He said as he then turned around to look at every single person in the room. " Now I would like to introduce a new student that will be starting in 6th year after transferring from another school. Please give a warm welcome to Kimberley-Ann Riddle!"

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter and Voldemorts Daughter Chapter 4

Post  Jenn on August 17th 2008, 12:54 pm

Is she in 5th or 6th year?
In the last post you said she was going into 5th year, but this post says 6th.
Jenn
Professor
Professor

Female
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sweettahsin on October 9th 2008, 1:02 pm

Love it, last chapter still left hold on Very Happy

"I swear I don't know. One second the glass was there and the next it was gone. It was like magic."
sweettahsin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile http://hpforum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down