...in pain...

:: Off Topic :: Flame

Go down

...in pain...

Post  nymphadora on September 23rd 2008, 10:21 am

... I don't mean pain on bodies... but in soul...

...I know a 15-year old who wanted to kill himself for a girl... his lack of confidence is more than 10 times bigger than mine... he claims that it's my fault that he's alive now... he says that I'm the one who made him change his mind...

I also know a 17-year old who suffers from love too... he doesn't even remember when was the last time he said "today's a good day"... he doens't want to feel because he doesn't want to be in pain... he's missing her... many people try to convince him to take care of himself but he says "being well and having fun isn't everything"... he drinks to forget, but when he is sober again, it's much worse...

You probably wonder why I'm making this topic... I really want to see your opinions... how do you feel about people like those two boys, what you would tell them, etc...

Female
Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://nymphadora-maria.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ...in pain...

Post  sweettahsin on September 23rd 2008, 10:23 am

okay for some reason there was a thread like this and it got deleted, i don't know how and i don't know by whom Confused:

Anyways here is what i had to say about this.

Well first of all. Most of my internal pain consists of something hatred, like my parents or my teachers. I felt something was itching my back when i came forward. I just can't stand them. It makes me give me headaches really when i stand in front of them. Sad

"I swear I don't know. One second the glass was there and the next it was gone. It was like magic."
sweettahsin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile http://hpforum.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  nymphadora on September 23rd 2008, 10:26 am

(I have problems in other forums too, threads dissapear, and so do posts... Confused: )

Well, if what I understood is right, you have headaches when you stand in front of your teachers? You hate them sooooooooooooo much? Shocked

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  sweettahsin on September 23rd 2008, 10:31 am

Well yeah sometimes, i DO hate them, the ones that get on your nerves, really they have nothing to do but to look what your doing the whole day. I used have that "girl problem" as well where i was obsessed in getting a relationship, I'm sure some one in here must have felt it, but now i got over it, after I had a little talk with one my friend. So i got over that and now look im in a relationship with a girl even if we break up or something i would care less. Smile

"I swear I don't know. One second the glass was there and the next it was gone. It was like magic."
sweettahsin
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  nymphadora on September 23rd 2008, 10:35 am

Well, very positive thoughts, congratulations! Smile

They're problem is that they love a girl (a different for each person of course), the miss them so much that they want to kill themselves, they destroy themselves...

I have to admit that when I read what they say, I sometimes want to cry... Crying or Very sad

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  sweettahsin on September 25th 2008, 7:56 am

I think they are known as pedophile. I understand that it cold happen to some girls, but guys come on, i thought guys are tough, has no feelings or emotions. Are they in madly in love or they are showing off?

sweettahsin
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  nymphadora on September 25th 2008, 9:05 am

sweettahsin wrote:I think they are known as pedophile. I understand that it cold happen to some girls, but guys come on, i thought guys are tough, has no feelings or emotions. Are they in madly in love or they are showing off?
I don't really want to believe that they're showing off... and what they write doen't show such a thing... no one is such a good actor, even in writing...

pedophile reminds me a greek word "παιδοφιλία" which is pronounced as "pedophilia" and actually means sb who goes with people that are not adults, or in some cases, not even teenagers ( I hope I made myself clear when I say "goes with" but I'm not so sure)...

you said that guys are though... you're not a girl, you're a guy... don't you have feelings or emotions?

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  sweettahsin on September 25th 2008, 10:57 am

Sorry, but not to be stereotypical or something guys do have feelings but not as much as ga girl does, well yeah i girl would cut herself or inflict pain for losing a boyfriend. That is normal, but a guy would obviously not do that, because he should be strong in order for him to move and do other stuff

sweettahsin
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  nymphadora on September 25th 2008, 12:50 pm

sweettahsin wrote:Sorry, but not to be stereotypical or something guys do have feelings but not as much as ga girl does, well yeah i girl would cut herself or inflict pain for losing a boyfriend. That is normal, but a guy would obviously not do that, because he should be strong in order for him to move and do other stuff

Well, try not to think of the difference between guys and girls... it's more about sb's character... ok, girls can be a bit more sensitive(is that the right word? Confused: ) sometimes but that doesn't mean that guys can't get hurt by girls...

I know that this may be a bit weird cause girls usually accuse boys of everything, but this is what I believe... generally, at least...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  sweettahsin on October 16th 2008, 1:11 pm

!Moved to Flame Section.

sweettahsin
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  B0urne on October 18th 2008, 5:56 am

I would agree with Tas I have pure hatred towards All teachers EXCEPT the ones who can actually be bothered to respect me and be cool.

And like last month i had problems with a girl i really liked and she dident want me and i got all depresses but in the end i just thought ill be ok and got past it all.

Male
Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nymphadora on October 18th 2008, 3:21 pm

I may seem idiot, but I try to understand teachers so I only hate those who don't care about the class... they just come in the classroom, try to teach without requesting silence, without punishing anyone for their bad behaviour... thang God we only have one teacher like that, and thank God, she teaches English, nothing harder or more important...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  P!nk on October 23rd 2008, 1:58 pm

sweettahsin wrote:Sorry, but not to be stereotypical or something guys do have feelings but not as much as ga girl does, well yeah i girl would cut herself or inflict pain for losing a boyfriend. That is normal, but a guy would obviously not do that, because he should be strong in order for him to move and do other stuff
i guess guys een if they are in pain ... they don't show it .. becouse they think it's a weakness .... they just act careless becoz they want to look STRONG and having everyting in control...
P!nk
Animagus Kitten
Animagus Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenn on October 27th 2008, 5:32 pm

No offense, but that's a load of crap.
All stereotypes.
My two best guy friends have cut themselves before over a lost love. Yeah, I mean love. Guys do show their feelings, sometimes more than girls. Why do you think so many guys get into fights? That's the only way the see of showing how they feel. Cutting yourself isn't normal, it's normally a product of depression and in some stupid cases attention. I know more guys who harm themselves than girls so don't go around stereotyping girls to be suicidal after break-ups.
Jenn
Professor
Professor

Female
Number of posts : 737

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  P!nk on November 4th 2008, 3:50 pm

Jenn wrote:
All stereotypes.
My two best guy friends have cut themselves before over a lost love. Yeah, I mean love. Guys do show their feelings, sometimes more than girls. Why do you think so many guys get into fights? That's the only way the see of showing how they feel. Cutting yourself isn't normal, it's normally a product of depression and in some stupid cases attention. I know more guys who harm themselves than girls so don't go around stereotyping girls to be suicidal after break-ups.

^ there is a point.. Smile

Am Just a G!rl Tr!ng to F!nd A PlacE !n th!s World
P!nk
Animagus Kitten
Animagus Kitten

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenn on November 4th 2008, 4:42 pm

Yupp Smile.
I'm just sick of people making out that it's only girls who express their feelings or that it's lame for guys to admit that they feel things.
It just annoys me :/
Jenn
Professor
Professor

Female
Number of posts : 737

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  P!nk on November 7th 2008, 6:39 am

but i actually hate over emotional guy...but i still believe that the guy is the one who has to make the 1st move..

Am Just a G!rl Tr!ng to F!nd A PlacE !n th!s World
P!nk
Animagus Kitten
Animagus Kitten

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistress of Death on April 28th 2009, 2:54 pm

P!nk wrote:
Jenn wrote:
All stereotypes.

^ there is a point.. Smile

^So true Smile hate it when guys think they're stronger or faster, it's annoying.

Mistress of Death
Muggle
Muggle

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down