Favorite Music Genre

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  Vano on October 17th 2008, 4:53 pm

nymphadora wrote:
Vano wrote:
nymphadora wrote:Well, I listen to all kinds of music... but mainly gothic rock...
Oh, Gothic Rock. Haven't really heard much off that lately. What songs do you suggest I listen too to get the full impact of the genre?
Search Within Temptation,Nightwish (advice: try to find kinda old songs with Tarja Turunen as a singer, the new one, Annette, isn't worth that much), Tarja Turunen (for her solo career), Evanescence... also, search for After Forever...
Alright, sounds good. I'll search and see what I get. Im sure they will be good songs. Smile Thanks.

_________________
Pure-Blood | Slytherin | Death Eater | Parselmouth

Vano
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 564
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  nymphadora on October 18th 2008, 2:36 am

You're welcome... Smile I hope you like them... Very Happy

_________________
avatar
nymphadora
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 571
Age : 25
Location : Xanthi, Greece
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://nymphadora-maria.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  P!nk on October 19th 2008, 12:32 pm

nymphadora wrote:Well, I listen to all kinds of music... but mainly gothic rock...
I used to listen to gothic rock and it was my fav .. spacially nightwish ...but my parents don't allow me that much .... so i hear it from time o time ... lol x
avatar
P!nk
Animagus Kitten
Animagus Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 666
Age : 28
Location : A place called here
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  nymphadora on October 19th 2008, 12:35 pm

P!nk wrote:
nymphadora wrote:Well, I listen to all kinds of music... but mainly gothic rock...
I used to listen to gothic rock and it was my fav .. spacially nightwish ...but my parents don't allow me that much .... so i hear it from time o time ... lol x
Sorry, but... you're an adult and your parents don't allow you to chose the music you listen to? My parents don't like it either, but they can't make me stop listening to it... Neutral

_________________
avatar
nymphadora
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 571
Age : 25
Location : Xanthi, Greece
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://nymphadora-maria.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  P!nk on October 19th 2008, 12:37 pm

nymphadora wrote:
P!nk wrote:
nymphadora wrote:Well, I listen to all kinds of music... but mainly gothic rock...
I used to listen to gothic rock and it was my fav .. spacially nightwish ...but my parents don't allow me that much .... so i hear it from time o time ... lol x
Sorry, but... you're an adult and your parents don't allow you to chose the music you listen to? My parents don't like it either, but they can't make me stop listening to it... Neutral
i don't mind it .... but they think it has a bad imoact .. Wink
avatar
P!nk
Animagus Kitten
Animagus Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 666
Age : 28
Location : A place called here
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  nymphadora on October 19th 2008, 12:38 pm

but... it's just music... it doesn't affect you... you chose it because it helps you express your self...

_________________
avatar
nymphadora
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 571
Age : 25
Location : Xanthi, Greece
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://nymphadora-maria.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  Vano on October 19th 2008, 7:37 pm

nymphadora wrote:but... it's just music... it doesn't affect you... you chose it because it helps you express your self...
Exactly, its just a type of music. Music is too express yourself, if you like the genre of that type of music than you should listen too it. No matter what other people say. Smile

_________________
Pure-Blood | Slytherin | Death Eater | Parselmouth

Vano
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 564
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  nymphadora on October 20th 2008, 11:04 am

Vano wrote:
nymphadora wrote:but... it's just music... it doesn't affect you... you chose it because it helps you express your self...
Exactly, its just a type of music. Music is too express yourself, if you like the genre of that type of music than you should listen too it. No matter what other people say. Smile

Vano's right... you chose the music you listen, it's up to you to decide what "affects" you and what doesn't...

Although it's not easy to ignor your parents...

_________________
avatar
nymphadora
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 571
Age : 25
Location : Xanthi, Greece
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://nymphadora-maria.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  P!nk on October 20th 2008, 4:31 pm

nymphadora wrote:
Vano wrote:
nymphadora wrote:but... it's just music... it doesn't affect you... you chose it because it helps you express your self...
Exactly, its just a type of music. Music is too express yourself, if you like the genre of that type of music than you should listen too it. No matter what other people say. Smile

Vano's right... you chose the music you listen, it's up to you to decide what "affects" you and what doesn't...

Although it's not easy to ignorE your parents...

Well now it's more like pop , slow ans classic music express me more .... so am not abut to die... heheo
avatar
P!nk
Animagus Kitten
Animagus Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 666
Age : 28
Location : A place called here
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  nymphadora on October 21st 2008, 8:32 am

well, of you have really changed your favourite style, ok... Smile

_________________
avatar
nymphadora
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 571
Age : 25
Location : Xanthi, Greece
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://nymphadora-maria.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  P!nk on October 22nd 2008, 8:18 am

lol .. Very Happy
avatar
P!nk
Animagus Kitten
Animagus Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 666
Age : 28
Location : A place called here
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  Jigsaw on October 26th 2008, 4:43 pm

I can't really name my favourite genre of music, but I can name the one I hate the most: Country.
avatar
Jigsaw
Squib
Squib

Male
Number of posts : 21
Age : 26
Location : England
Registration date : 2008-10-26

View user profile http://potterforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  P!nk on October 29th 2008, 11:24 am

yeah.. i hate that one... but sometimes u can hear a nice one accidently xp

_________________



Am Just a G!rl Tr!ng to F!nd A PlacE !n th!s World
avatar
P!nk
Animagus Kitten
Animagus Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 666
Age : 28
Location : A place called here
Registration date : 2008-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  olla86 on November 25th 2009, 11:20 am

I like different genres ( house, rap, trance, folků) but now I prefer pop-music.
avatar
olla86
Muggle
Muggle

Female
Number of posts : 5
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://www.userbarslist.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum