Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny- very short(Kinda)

Go down

Destiny- very short(Kinda) Empty Destiny- very short(Kinda)

Post  Guest August 8th 2008, 2:59 pm

I wrote it on the Plane, on the way to Holiday and Completely forgot about it. It sucks But who Cares?

Destiny

Destiny

Some say Destiny is inevitable course of events that leads to our fate. If that’s true then there was no hope for me. That destiny brought him to Cho and there was nothing she could do broke her heart.

I sat at the lake’s edge contemplating these thoughts when that very person sat down beside me. He had ebony colored hair and dark green eyes. Yes, she was in love with Harry Potter, but he wasn’t in love with her.

I had loved him since the triwizard tournament when I was so close to losing him.

“Hermione are you okay.”

“Yeah” I gave a smile. The smile dropped when I saw the look in his eyes. “Harry what’s wrong.”

“Me and Cho broke up.”

“Oh Harry are you okay”?

“Fine, I actually broke up with her.”

I was surprised by this “Why?”

“We just weren’t meant to be all we had in common was quiittadche” He shrugged his shoulders. Besides I know she just went out with me to learn more about how Cedric died, I thought maybe she would get past that.” She nodded; she had known this for a while.

“Maybe she just wasn’t your destiny.”

“You believe in destiny.”

“Why not, you know for fact that there is such a thing as destiny.” He chuckled

“Yeah, be a murderer, or be murdered, what a great destiny.” He sighed.

“Everything will be alright you know I’ll always be there for you, Ron will to.”

“Thanks, aren’t you cold?” He said this as an autumn breeze blew.

“A bit.” I said rubbing my hands together.

“Then come on its warmer in the common room.” He got up and started to walk to the castle.

I watched him walk away ‘Then again some say we make are own destiny’

“Harry?’’

“Yeah.” He turned around. I walked up to him.

“Do you think that we can make are own destiny?”

“Sure. Why?”

She kissed him and he kissed her back. It was a gentle kiss. She put all the love in her heart into this kiss. They broke apart “That’s why.”

He put it his hand on her cheek and kissed her again, this time more passionate.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum