Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The writers need to stop being stupid...

3 posters

Go down

The writers need to stop being stupid... Empty The writers need to stop being stupid...

Post  rainy-day-girl October 4th 2008, 1:07 pm

Very much so, also Rowling should object more to what they write...
For example, they are putting in a storyline from OOTP into HBP when it is not needed in either film to fight against Voldemort. :/
How can they say that they only put in the most important things when they miss out Sirus' mirrors, or the essence of Dumbledore's talk with Harry at the end of OOTP? They. Are. Important.
Unlike Ron trying to become a keeper, if it wasn't important enough to be in the adaptation of the book it was supposed to be in...I see no purpose for it to be in one that it's not meant to be in.

...... Evil or Very Mad Be ashamed HP writers, you are ruining the story!
rainy-day-girl
rainy-day-girl
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.bebo.com/MMMarilyn-

Back to top Go down

The writers need to stop being stupid... Empty Re: The writers need to stop being stupid...

Post  Vano October 16th 2008, 5:04 pm

rainy-day-girl wrote:Very much so, also Rowling should object more to what they write...
For example, they are putting in a storyline from OOTP into HBP when it is not needed in either film to fight against Voldemort. :/
How can they say that they only put in the most important things when they miss out Sirus' mirrors, or the essence of Dumbledore's talk with Harry at the end of OOTP? They. Are. Important.
Unlike Ron trying to become a keeper, if it wasn't important enough to be in the adaptation of the book it was supposed to be in...I see no purpose for it to be in one that it's not meant to be in.

...... Evil or Very Mad Be ashamed HP writers, you are ruining the story!
Woah! Don't get all mad. Some of the HP movies have turned out great! *cough* PoA *cough* Prisoner of Azkaban was an awesome HP movie and so was Goblet of Fire. They just can't put all of the stuff in the book into the movie, it's just way too hard and way too movie consuming. Just be happy as they are. The movie's are great and they always will be.

Vano

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

The writers need to stop being stupid... Empty Re: The writers need to stop being stupid...

Post  rainy-day-girl October 18th 2008, 1:49 pm

I'm afraid, I will not accept the films, I prefer my imagination and the words on the page.
But that is my opinion, so I won't force it on you. (:
I'm just curious as to how they are going to explain aberforth knowing how to send Dobby to Malfoy Mansion to save Harry etc in DH.
No It will not work.
That doesn't mean I won't be hyper about seeing the films, I am too obsessed not to. (:
rainy-day-girl
rainy-day-girl
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Vano October 18th 2008, 1:52 pm

rainy-day-girl wrote:I'm afraid, I will not accept the films, I prefer my imagination and the words on the page.
I'm just curious as to how they are going to explain aberforth knowing how to send Dobby to Malfoy Mansion to save Harry etc in DH.
No It will not work.
That doesn't mean I won't be hyper about seeing the films, I am too obsessed not to. (:
Haha, very good point. I just think that everyone can't always have their ways on the movies. Some people like the movies some don't, it just really differs from person too person.

Vano

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenn October 19th 2008, 7:33 am

rainy-day-girl wrote:I'm afraid, I will not accept the films, I prefer my imagination and the words on the page.
No It will not work.
I'm not too sure how they're going to pull that off either.
The thing is, by not putting Dobby in it as much as they should have they've completely destroyed the bond that is shown in the books between him and Harry so in DH those who haven't read the books won't know why Harry is digging the grave without magic, well, other than the fact that Dobby saved them.
Jenn
Jenn
Professor
Professor

Female
Number of posts : 737

Back to top Go down

Post  rainy-day-girl October 19th 2008, 10:25 am

They also need to put Dobby in as when Harry was digging his grave, he figured out how to block Voldemort's thoughts.
(:
Also Dobby was awesome.
rainy-day-girl
rainy-day-girl
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum