Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobby- A free Elf

4 posters

Go down

Dobby- A free Elf Empty Dobby- A free Elf

Post  ~Eve~ August 4th 2008, 3:56 pm

Well umm, this is a place to say your last words for the first free elf...

Well let me go first;
Dobby, you were great to Harry and us, you didnt deserve to die like that, you should have seen how much I cried! I liked you since we met in Harry's second year and even if you were clumsy then, you have saved harry ever since and you died saving him. Even if you were free you were devoted to harry and you died with his name as your last words. Good-bye Dobby...

Yeah now you, for our favorite elf...
~Eve~
~Eve~
Muggle
Muggle

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Dobby- A free Elf Empty Re: Dobby- A free Elf

Post  David August 4th 2008, 3:58 pm

Dobby,
I love you!!! Seriously I do. Ever since the beginning I always thought there was something about you, you had to be important in some way. And the way you are always trying to help Harry. I seriously cried when you died, your death struck me harder than most others. You died to help Harry and your last words was his name... it was so sad. Bye, Dobby!
David
David
Professor
Professor

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-06-21

https://hpforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2008, 10:56 am

I love you Dobby!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimmy August 14th 2008, 1:28 pm

Dobby,
I cried for atleast ten minutes when you died. You did not deseve to die like that. But I think that you would have liked going out, saving, "Harry Potter, Sir" You were a very odd elf, but that made me like you even more. I only started liking you in Order of the Phenoix, it was very nice of you to show Harry the Room of Requerment. This is the last thing I will say. . .
Dobby- A free Elf Poordobby1

Kimmy
Muggle
Muggle

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Vano October 16th 2008, 4:51 pm

Dobby was a very brave and nobble character. He was very true to the trio and too others as he wasn't a mean house-elf at all. I think he actually liked his job working for the Malfoy's some, even though they did treat him badly. But Im sure if Dobby was a Wizard he would be sorted into Gryffindor; no doubt. Smile

Vano

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum