Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character profiles.

+2
AnathemA
Jenn
6 posters

Go down

Character profiles. Empty Character profiles.

Post  Jenn June 28th 2008, 7:16 am

You must have a character profile before roleplaying. Basically just give us, in brief detail a description of your character.
Name
House
Background
etc..
Jenn
Jenn
Professor
Professor

Female
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Character profiles. Empty Re: Character profiles.

Post  AnathemA June 28th 2008, 9:24 am

THE PLAYER

What can we call you OOC: AnathemA or Annie.
Anyway to contact you: You can PM me and/or ask me for my e-mail.
Your real age: 14
Have you role-played before: Yes, I started recently, but I'm fairly good at it I think
Where did you hear about us: Google, I think this is like a site I was on a long time ago before it broke apart.
THE CHARACTER

Book Character, or Original:Original, no, it's not a relation.

Full Name: Anathema Grievous Ferwheel

Nicknames: Annie.

Year: 1st.

Pets (if any):Cat - Brown sleek fur and proud looking

House: Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff.

Blood Lines:Half-Blood, his father was a muggle.

Background: His father found out his mother was a witch when Anathema was born and it shocked him, so they divorced and he ran away to Toronto, Canada and died 4 years later. His mother is from a family full of Slytherins, but Anathema is most likely to go to Ravenclaw because his father had the qualities of Ravenclaws.

Personality: He is smart, friendly and quick-thinking, but is not very confident and is very sensitive. He's determined when it comes to him being a leader, but he doesn't do well, because his determinism often leads the group to chaos. Sometimes he's bossy, but he doesn't notice it and it can be really annoying.

Appearance: He has brown, medium length, slightly wavy hair. He has green eyes. He's tall, and his weight is normal for his height(so, average). He has style when it comes to muggle dressing, he likes to wear jeans and dark T-shirts.

What makes your character different: He has his own type of passion for magic, his favorite sport is dueling, even when it's for fun. He grew up writing poetry. Anathema started writing when he was 4 years old and he couldn't stop.

What does your character thinks about Dumbledore: Anathema respects Dumbledore, not only because he is one of the most powerful wizard on Earth, but he truly admires Dumbledore for his care and love for muggles.

Third Years to Fifth Years
: I'm not third or fifth year.

Sixth Years and up
: I'm not Sixth year

Special Requests: None really.

Sample: Anathema was standing in line and waiting for the Sorting Hat to say his name. He wasn't nervous, somehow, he was just waiting for all this to end. However, when the Hat said his name, he did get panicky. As he stepped up he noticed the headmaster with a small smile on his face looking at him. This made Anathema even more nervous. When he sat down and put the Hat on his head, the Hat was talking to him."Hmm... Where to put you? You've got lots of talent I see. Well developed brain, too. But where to put you?" The Hat was whispering in Anathema's ear. He was getting more and more nervous. Almost a minute passed before the Sorting Hat finally yelled:"Ravenclaw!"

That's my Profile from another forum, I put this one because 1. It can't be a minus if it's more detailed 2. I don't want to type anymore.
AnathemA
AnathemA
Squib
Squib

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rainy-day-girl June 28th 2008, 12:27 pm

Name: Hannah Beauxchamp.
Appearance: Striking. Long hair as dark as a midnight sky, with eyes reminiscent of lapis lazuli. Thin- almost anorexic looking. Long fingers with multi coloured nails.
House: Slytherin.
Background: In the same year as the trio, but did not join Hogwarts till the start of "Half blood prince". French by origin, father is the French Minister for magic. Black sheep of the Beauxchamp family, who all attended Hogwarts before later schooling in France and were in Gryffindor. Went to Beaubatons before Hogwarts and was expelled for being too "Different". Pure blood by origin.
Any other Information?: Has aquired many "dark" magical talents including being able to fly with out a broom, legillimency. Wears an opaque waistcoat (which is never removed) over her school robes.
Appears to be the only nice Slytherin but seems to freak people out with her erratic behaviour. Seems somewhat hypnotic.

*This is my fan fic character- who is the same person but older in the fan fic*
rainy-day-girl
rainy-day-girl
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 223

http://www.bebo.com/MMMarilyn-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenn June 29th 2008, 8:09 am

Name: Jennifer (Jenn) Malfoy.
Appearance: Shoulder length white blonde hair with short layers which are normally spiked out slightly.The rest of her hair is left down. She has piercing green eyes which change due to her mood. If she's happy then they get really bright but if she's angry/sad they go dark, almost brown looking.
House:Slytherin
Pets: A black kitten: Shadow. A burrowing owl: Blaze.
Background: She is a proud pureblood but has respect for everyone. Lucius, her father and Narcissa always hated this about her, and for that disowned her. For most of her childhood she lived with Severus, when he was at Hogwarts she'd be alone, which taught her a lot of responsibility. Her first two years of Hogwarts saw her making more Gryffindor friends than Slytherin but she still has an ability to motivate the others in her house. She is one of the beaters in Slytherin's quidditch team.
Anything else: She exceeds normal levels of magical ability that is expected by students of her age. She is an unregistered animagus, (taught by Severus) which is a sleek black wolf. She has a thin white streak on her tail while transformed.[b]
Jenn
Jenn
Professor
Professor

Female
Number of posts : 737

Back to top Go down

Post  iLoveGinny94 July 8th 2008, 11:11 am

Name: Keith Vane (Romilda's little Cousin)
Anyway to contact you: You can PM me and/or ask me for my e-mail.
Your real age: 12
Have you role-played before: Yes, I started recently, but I'm fairly good at it I think. Jenn and Sweetahsin have seen my work.
Where did you hear about us: PF in Free Promotion

Book Character, or Original:Romilda Vane's Cousin

Full Name: Keith Alvin Hutchins II

Nicknames: Key

Year: 1st.

Pets (if any):Owl, Tawny By the name of Harold

House: Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff.

Blood Lines: Pure-Blood but I don't htink much of it.

Background: My Parents were both in Ravenclaw although i don't care where i go and i am very peased tosay that I have qualities of all of the houses I am Cunning, Brave, Smart, and Loyal

Personality: He is smart, friendly and quick-thinking, but is not very confident and is very sensitive. He's determined when it comes to him being a leader, and he does do well, because his determinism often leads the group to happiness and peace. Sometimes he's bossy, but he doesn't notice it and it can be really annoying.And lastly he is very Cunning whenit comes to personal attacks and very Loyal to his friends, as anyof them would tell you.

Appearance: He has dirty blonde, short-medium length, very straight. He has grey eyes that seem to stare into your soul. He's average height, and his weight is normal for his height(so, average). He has style when it comes to muggle dressing, he likes to wear jeans and dark T-shirts.

What makes your character different: He has his own type of passion for magic, his favorite sport is Quidditch (and myfavorite team is Ireland), even when it's for fun. He grew up reading Muggle Fairy Tails and found them fascinating. He also read Fairy tails of his own kind but found most of them far-fetched. Keith started reading when he was 2 years old and he couldn't stop. One last thing you might want to know about Keith is even for the Magical world heisnot normal for he can see Aura's, and Demons, and is a Psychic Healer althoughhe has never told anyone.

What does your character thinks about Dumbledore: Keith respects Dumbledore, not only because he is one of the most powerful wizard on Earth, but he truly admires Dumbledore for his care and love for muggles.

Third Years to Fifth Years: I'm not third or fifth year.

Sixth Years and up: I'm not Sixth year

Special Requests: The teachers think my work is adequate.

Sample:He was running up the Marble Staircase when..."KEITH!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!!!" It was the Biggest Bully on school grounds John the 5th year. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING PIPSQUEAK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Keith ran as fast as he could but John was faster! "NO!" yelled Professor Flitwick whose door they were right outside openedand out came Professor Flitwick. Although Professor Flitwick didn't believe in magic on students he turned John into a Rabbit and made him hop around for everybody before he turned him back. Everybody was rolling on the floor with laughter by the time Professor Flitwick turned him back. "Now you leave this boy alone you hear me?" asked a mad Professor Flitwick. "O.K." said a trembly voiced John.

iLoveGinny94
Young Wizard
Young Wizard

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://www.potterforums.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vano October 16th 2008, 4:37 pm

Name: Viktor Black
Appearance: Short Black Hair, Deep Green Eyes. Pretty skinny; as if it looks like he never eats. Extremely Handsome aswell.
House: Slytherin
Background: Viktor Black is now a Sixth Year at Hogwarts and in the same time as the trio are. He is extremely good at Potions and Defense agaisn't the Dark Arts.
Any other Information?: Viktor Black's parents are Death Eaters. His mother and father; James Black and Susane Black are both Death Eaters. His father, James is in prison right now but his mother is in hiding. His parents want the best for him right now, but they think the way of the Dark Lord is the right way. Viktor agree's with them and at the age of 15 he became a true follower of Voldemort. Becoming a Death Eater just like his parents.

Vano

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nymphadora October 21st 2008, 1:36 pm

(I just noticed I don't have an RPG profile... Shocked )

Name: Nymphadora Healer
House: Ravenclaw
Background: Nymphadora was born in Greece, but left the country at the age of one, for England. She is now a fifth-year student at Hogwarts. She is Muggle-Born and as a Muggle her dream was to become a doctor, so she has decided to become a Healer, as a witch. It was a big surprise for her and her family to know that Nymphadora's a witch, but her family has supported her a lot so far. She a good friend with Luna Lovegood, although sometimes she can't understand her.
Anything else: Nymphadora has a talent in poisons and Transformation. She used to be very good at DADA but she's so afraid of professor Snape that she becomes more and more useless every day. She believes that if the teacher had been different, she wouldn't have a problem with the lesson.
nymphadora
nymphadora

Female
Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://nymphadora-maria.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down